Tony A Tony A is offline
Junior Member

Default Page Break confusion

Hello,

Page breaks are causing me a headache. Here is my set-up.

I have 2 pages. On the 1st page I added a Section Break (Next Page) as I wanted to turn the 2nd page to landscape orientation. So far so good and I completed the document.

I now need to save the document as a PDF and no longer need the 2nd page but I cannot seem to remove it without formatting problems. When I delete the actual section break (on the 1st/preceding page) it removes the 2nd page but causes the 1st page to turn to landscape orientation when all I want to do is have it remain in portrait orientation.

Any advice on how to fix this would be welcome, I can't seem to find anything offering a clear and concise explanation as to what I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks in advance. Apologies if this has already been explained elsewhere on the forum (I couldn't find it)

Tony A Tony A is offline
Junior Member

Brilliant! Thank you!