medi-DF medi-DF is offline
Junior Member

Default Probem in writting a symbol

Hi,

I am new member in this forum.

I have a problem for writing a symbol in Word. This symbol is shown in the following figure.

The following text is a reference of a paper.

How do I write this symbol in word?

I am grateful that guide me about this problem.

Thanks

Best,

Medi
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Those are called "smart quotes." If your language is set to a language that
uses them (such as English), then Word will include them automatically,
facing the right direction, when you type " .

To find the command for turning on smart quotes, use Word Help, because there
are different ways to get at the command in different versions, and there
will be other names for them in the language your copy of Word uses.

If you only need to use them once or twice, you can go to Insert Symbol (the
Omega icon) and go to the General Punctuation section, where you will find
them at (Unicode codes) 201C and 201D. You can also simply type those 4-digit
numbers into your text and then press Alt-X, and they will change into the quotation marks.

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 9:31:02 AM UTC-5, medi-DF wrote:

I have a problem for writing a symbol in Word. This symbol is shown in
the following figure.

The following text is a reference of a paper.

How do I write this symbol in word?

I am grateful that guide me about this problem.

Thanks

Best,

Medi

|Filename: SSSSSS.JPG |