John

Default Only 1 page from Excel?

It is me or is there a problem with using a spreadsheet for a data source?

When I've finished the merge and printing Word says I'm only printing 1 page
even though the merge creates 4 pages of labels.

Is there a work around to editing a label other than using the
forward/backwards arrows to "see" a label?

Thanks,
--
John
Doug Robbins

You have missed the final step of actually executing the merge.
See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"John" wrote in message
It is me or is there a problem with using a spreadsheet for a data source?

When I've finished the merge and printing Word says I'm only printing 1
page
even though the merge creates 4 pages of labels.

Is there a work around to editing a label other than using the
forward/backwards arrows to "see" a label?

Thanks,
--
John

John

Doug,

Thanks.

The problem is that all the data is there, just not easily accessible. I
went back and redid the merge, making sure that I completed the merge, with
the same results.
--
John

"John" wrote in message
It is me or is there a problem with using a spreadsheet for a data source?

When I've finished the merge and printing Word says I'm only printing 1
page
even though the merge creates 4 pages of labels.

Is there a work around to editing a label other than using the
forward/backwards arrows to "see" a label?

Thanks,
--
John

Doug Robbins

I am not sure what you mean by "just not easily accessible" but going back
the question in your original post of :

Is there a work around to editing a label other than using the
forward/backwards arrows to "see" a label?

You should either edit the source data, or execute the merge to a new
document and edit that.