Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] andrea.confer@gmail.com is offline

Default can't add additional columns to table

I already have a table created in Landscape and wanted to add 3
additional columns. It is telling me that I have "exceeded the maxium
width". I have tried changing the margins to basically nothing and I
still get the same error message. I have a seperate but the same table
also in the same document and had no trouble adding the columns to
that table. I can't find any differences between the two tables as far
as the set up and formatting. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Temporarily setting the table width to 100% might help, and then setting it
back to fixed dimensions (using the AutoFit commands) might help. If you
want specific instructions, tell me which version of Word you are using.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
I already have a table created in Landscape and wanted to add 3
additional columns. It is telling me that I have "exceeded the maxium
width". I have tried changing the margins to basically nothing and I
still get the same error message. I have a seperate but the same table
also in the same document and had no trouble adding the columns to
that table. I can't find any differences between the two tables as far
as the set up and formatting. Any suggestions? Thanks.

HOW DO I ADD AN ADDITIONAL ROW TO AN EXISITING TABLE david roseburgh Tables 2 July 1st 07 12:11 PM
table columns kashakoa Tables 1 March 20th 06 11:41 AM
Table in a template that users can add additional rows to? n4srs Tables 1 March 11th 06 09:17 PM
Table columns Maria Tables 1 February 8th 05 11:11 PM
How do I remove additional page breaks from a table? Megabite Tables 4 November 9th 04 05:12 PM