Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meller1 Meller1 is offline

Default Text being cut off by margins on printing

I am trying to print text to the edge of the page but cannot do so as the
margins are cutting off some of the text on printing (the document appears to
be ok in print preview). I am using Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Meller1" wrote:

I am trying to print text to the edge of the page but cannot do so as the
margins are cutting off some of the text on printing (the document appears to
be ok in print preview). I am using Word 2003.

Printing with zero margins Gary McGill Page Layout 1 May 27th 08 08:30 PM
Margins when printing ahw Microsoft Word Help 2 March 14th 08 03:38 PM
Adding text outside of margins without text box printing out Puzzled neophyte Microsoft Word Help 3 September 13th 07 04:02 AM
printing & margins SP New Users 1 May 16th 06 01:41 AM
Header margins vs. text margins Djin Page Layout 1 September 17th 05 08:45 PM