Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
viter.alex viter.alex is offline

Default Configuring Word on every start

Every time I start Word 2003 he configures it's parameters. It takes
about 1 minute and makes me crazy. Why he does in such way?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

Is this a recent install, and did you have a previous version of Office on
your pc? If so, it's worth checking that all previous version files are
removed. If not then it may be that your 2003 installation was interrupted
and is trying to complete. If so, a repair/uninstall/reinstall might be
worthwhile.

"viter.alex" wrote:

Every time I start Word 2003 he configures it's parameters. It takes
about 1 minute and makes me crazy. Why he does in such way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You must be logged in as an Administrator when you install Office 2003 and
also when you first start Word to accept the EULA.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP