Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
VistaUser[_3_] VistaUser[_3_] is offline

Default Opening mail attachments - Outlook 2003, Vista Home Premium

I originally posted this question in the Outlook newsgroup but no one has
replied to it.

* Outlook 2003
* Vista Home Premium

I use Word as the mail editor in Outlook 2003.

How do I get rid of the pop-up window that appears every time I open an
attachment to an e-mail?

The option to uncheck the "Always ask before opening this type of file" in
the Open Mail Attachment pop-up window is grayed out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DL[_3_] DL[_3_] is offline

That would be an Outlook security setting, not a Word setting
I assume the window does not show any intergrated AV name
And no I dont have the answer