Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
joe thacker joe thacker is offline

Default if field

I'm making a form in Word 2003, and it has a dropdown menu, Dropdown1, and I
want to use it in an If field, let's say it's a simple yes/no choice. the
field looks like:
{ if Dropdown1 = "yes" "yes" "no" }
but when I change my answer, it stays on the results. I tried moving the
spaces (="yes", etc.) and even though I get a different resluts, sometimes
wrong, it still won't change.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT is offline

Hi Joe,

Have you protected the form before trying to fill in your answers? Click the
lock button on the forms toolbar before trying to change anything and that
should work.