Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default How do I print on Avery 5027 labels?

I'm trying to print on Avery 5027 labels but I don't have the option to
select 5027 in the menu. Any recommendations?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michelle Michelle is offline

Try going to avery.com, they have templates to download.

"Matthew" wrote:

I'm trying to print on Avery 5027 labels but I don't have the option to
select 5027 in the menu. Any recommendations?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
canderson[_2_] canderson[_2_] is offline

"Matthew" wrote:
-
I'm trying to print on Avery 5027 labels but I don't have the option
select 5027 in the menu. Any recommendations?-

Your packet of labels should have a help line/800 number to call. They
possibly can help you determine which selection is compatable with your
labels.

--
canderson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Avery 5027 is pre-defined in Word 2007. For earlier versions, you can create
your own custom label with the aid of label options and a ruler or check
with Avery to see if there is an equivalent with a different number.