Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TJAC TJAC is offline

Default Mailmerge to pdf

We were asked to create contracts in pdf format. The problem we are having
is how the file name for each document needs to be vendor number vendor name.
(#### Vendor Name). Do you know of a way to merge to pdf format and have it
name the document or is it necessary for us to name each document after the
merge?

Thanks in advance,
Trisha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Assuming you either have the full Adobe Acrobat or have Word 2007 + the
PDF addin (which I think comes as standard in the most recent SP for
Word 2007) I believe this is all covered in the article by Grham Mayor
and Doug Robbins at

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

TJAC wrote:
We were asked to create contracts in pdf format. The problem we are having
is how the file name for each document needs to be vendor number vendor name.
(#### Vendor Name). Do you know of a way to merge to pdf format and have it
name the document or is it necessary for us to name each document after the
merge?

Thanks in advance,
Trisha

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have the full version of Acrobat you can merge to PDF via the Acrobat
add-in. If you have Word 2007 or an older incompatible version of Acrobat's
PDF driver see http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Mailmerge trish morpeth Mailmerge 5 January 31st 07 09:16 PM
Mailmerge help please Frank Mailmerge 1 October 13th 05 02:18 PM
mailmerge krissy Mailmerge 0 July 28th 05 12:07 AM
mailmerge? mojtaba aghili Mailmerge 2 July 24th 05 03:17 AM
Mailmerge skibear Mailmerge 1 March 11th 05 08:24 PM