Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antssistr antssistr is offline

Default print all fonts on computer

I have over 1800 fonts on my computer and really need to print them all out.
I have XP and am using Word 2007.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antssistr antssistr is offline

That is for Word 2003. I tried to use it, but it didn't work for me. Also,
would there be something easier since I don't really know Visual Basic.

"antssistr" wrote in message
I have over 1800 fonts on my computer and really need to print them all
out.
I have XP and am using Word 2007.

Can you please help.

Thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

When you pasted that macro into the VBA editor, were some of the lines
colored red? That's the editor's way of telling you those lines have a
problem.

In this case, the red lines end with an underscore character, which is
supposed to mean that the next line is part of the same statement. However,
because of the formatting on the web page, the pasted text has an extra
blank line after each line of text, and the underscore doesn't have anything
on the "next line" to complete the statement. Just delete the blank line
after each line of red text. When it all turns to black (and green for
comments), try running it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman