Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
seabrook2003 seabrook2003 is offline

Default How do I copy an email to facebook using a link?

I'm wanting to post on facebook a document. I would like to have people to
just click the address and the document will come up. I don't know how!! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If this is indeed a Word document and not an "email" as mentioned in your
Subject line...

Upload the document to some server that provides an internet address. For
example, you can get a free account at http://skydrive.live.com and upload
your document to the Public folder of that account. Then copy the address of
the document -- for example,
http://cid-41770ea1a35bc44d.skydrive.../Public/eq.doc -- and
post that on Facebook.

People who click the link will still need a copy of Word, or at least the
Word viewer
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...-f4f827f20cac),
to be able to read it. That will change soon, as Microsoft is about to
release a wbe-based version of Office. In the meantime, it might be better
to post the document as a PDF file instead of as a .doc file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman