Debra Hilmerson Debra Hilmerson is offline
Junior Member

Default Removing Headers

How do I remove headers from specific pages within a word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the "specific pages" are, say, the first page of each chapter (and
each chapter is a section), it's very simple -- choose "different
first page" from wherever the header & footer controls are located in
your version of Word.

Otherwise, you might need to insert section breaks.