PwEngineer

Default Templates for home school high school diploma

Home schools issue their own diplomas. The Microsoft Word Template download
site was the first place I thought of to look for examples. I'm surprised
that none are here. I understand the potential for abuse, but surely a
diploma is worth nothing without an externally applied seal - and I have to
hope that people would check their validity if need be.
Beth Melton

New template suggestions can be made at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

(Microsoft is will not see them if they are posted here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"PwEngineer" wrote in message
news
Home schools issue their own diplomas. The Microsoft Word Template
download
site was the first place I thought of to look for examples. I'm
surprised
that none are here. I understand the potential for abuse, but surely
diploma is worth nothing without an externally applied seal - and I
have to
hope that people would check their validity if need be.

northman northman is offline
Banned

I can hope that https://welpmagazine.com/all-you-nee...signment-help/ was the one there are many in need who will like to know for sure. We can hope that this will also be good enough in context of templates for home school as that is what there are many people who will find good.