Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jughead 36

Default normal.dot not saving

Hello all,
Any changes I make on any toolbar, or add a toolbar or shifting a
toolbar from my template to the normal template are not being saved
with the normal template. this was working fine before but i got my
system formatted and after that these are not working.
any suggestions
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ:

28. I can't save my customizations - AutoText, menus, etc.
Can't save normal.dot...
If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
Otherwise, hold down the Shift key when selecting the File
menu and select Save All.

Hope this helps,
--
Charles Kenyon