Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wowbagger

Default Replacing all caps to normal cap rules

I have a user who was sent a document that had been typed in ALL CAPS (not
the all caps font option). Is there a quick and easy way to convert this to
normal caps rules?

Word 2003

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier

Select all the text. From the Format menu, select Change Case. I
suggest selecting Sentence Case.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.