Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
LisaH

Default Weird Web pg text display after link from Word doc

I am placing a link to my company's Internet site within a Word document.
When I click the link, the Internet page displays, but with weird text and
symbols appearing in some places. When I click "Refresh," the page looks
normal.

When I create a link to Google, on the other hand, the Google page looks
normal. It seems there's something odd about my company's site. Any ideas
what might be the problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
LisaH

I've answered my own question--the author of the HTML did not use special
character codes for symbols. Thanks anyway!