Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lucy544 lucy544 is offline

Default May their souls rest in heaven with god

May their souls rest in heaven with god, while their bodies are buried in
the ground, forever remembered in our hearts and minds.
How is this a fragment and any suggestions to fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. This group doesn't deal with grammer.

2. Why do you feel you must change it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
"lucy544" wrote in message
May their souls rest in heaven with god, while their bodies are buried in
the ground, forever remembered in our hearts and minds.
How is this a fragment and any suggestions to fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It isn't a fragment, but "souls" is not possessive and doesn't require an
apostrophe.