pbarnum

Default Format changes applied to entire document?

When using word, all formatting changes, font or indents, are applied to the
entire document when I have text highlighted for the change. When I hit undo,
all the changes are reversedto all but the highlighted section. This has been
occuring for some time and does not ever change in it's behavior. I have
looked for an option to control it but cannot find one. The only thing I have
done, and I don't remember if the timing coincided or not, was installation
of a KVM switch that uses a double scroll lock tap to switch back and forth.
Any clues?

Thanks for any help! Trying to format a document drives me nuts!