Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harlan's Lost Document

Default Need to recover document done this a.m. 2 columns - lost, HOW?

I was working on a document that I set up in 2 columns ffor side by side
editing. I thought I had saved it but am not sure of the title. I know the
times and date. It was today, 2-19-06 from about 7a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Pacific
time. Is there a way that I can search for the document by time of creation?
I cannot get it in the search engine from the Start menu by using the key
word fearture.

Help if you can. It is Urgent.

Harlan Hobgood
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Not really a Word question, but see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308895/en-us "How To Search for
Files and Folders in Windows XP". One of the search options is
to search by "When was it modified".