Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Nuttall Chris Nuttall is offline

Default how do I remove breaks between paragraphs

Hi, I have to reformat a long (120'000 word) document for an editor and, when
I was writing the document, I put a line between each paragraph using the
enter key. They now want all of those lines removed.

Is there a way of doing that without clicking through the entire document
and removing them one by one?

Thanks

Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Use find and replace to remove them:

Find what: ^p^p
Replace with: ^p

If you indented all paragraphs, you're done. If not, you may want to add
space after to the paragraph style so the editor can see where the paragraph
begins and ends. If you need more help, tell us the version of Word you are
using.

Pam