Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vinay

Default Get message "doc cannot be registered" cannot create links to oth.

On opening word docs, I get the message doc cannot be registered - cannot
create links from other documents to this document. How do I resolve this
problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Word 95: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=176444 "WD95: Err
Msg: This document cannot be registered".

Word 97: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=198374 "WD97: Error
Message: This Document Cannot Be Registered".