madlibmom

Default Why does the right margin get cut off when I print a folded bookl.

I'm typing an 8-page folded booklet. Everything looks great before I print.
After I print, the left side of the booklet is perfect, but the right side of
the page gets cut off by two or three characters. I've tried changing the
"outside" and "inside" margins.

Could it be user-error? Or maybe my printer?