Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shar shar is offline

Default Squiggly lines that I removed come back when reopening the documen

There are squiggly lines under several words or paragraphs in my document. I
have repeatedly gone to spelling and clicked ignore for each one. After I
remove them, I save the document. When I re-open the document, the same
lines are back. I have sent out several resumes thinking that the lines were
removed, but they were still there. This is one of several issues I am
having with my Microsoft Office 2007 that I never had with the old version.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think ignoring is pretty much a per-session thing. But there are other
ways to hide spelling errors in a document you send out; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/M...m#HidingErrors

http://word.mvps.org