lastchild

Default Have can i reverse a saved blank document in word?

the blank document in word is not blank!! somehow a document has been saved
over the top and i would like to revert it back to a clean blank document.
how can i do this????
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--