Ivan H

Default Blank rectangles when snapshot objects are inserted into word docs

I have two computers one running NT 4.0 and Office 2000 to other XP and
office XP.
If I generate a snapshot in Access (2000 or 2002) and insert it into a Word
document in Word 2000 it appears as expected, if the insert is done in Word
2002 (XP) I get a rectangle in the windows background colour. If I open (in
Word XP) a document where the insert was made in Word 2000 the snapshot
object is visable as expected.
Is this a known problem?
Is there a fix?

WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
How to change merge forms from Word Perfect to Microsoft Word dollfindance Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 04:35 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM