Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
richardturnbull

Default How do I copy a text box in Word 2003 without it becoming a pictur

Just downloaded a trial copy of Word 2003, and now I can't copy text boxes
for them to retain their original properties - instead it converts it into a
picture, and so no further text editing can be done.

Is this no longer possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You can set the default paste option from tools options edit
insert/paste pictures as .... Set it to in-line.