debbie

Default A "MY DOCUMENTS window pops up disabling ability to continue work

Whenever I am trying to work on a document in Word, Excel or Powerpoint a "My
Documents" window pops up stopping my ability to continue my work.
--
debbie
katin42

This is possibly connected to a configuration change in Windows or your
operating system in general, and not directly associated with Word or the
other programs. It couldn't hurt to run a full Virus Scan, to rule this out
as a possibility.