Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default page, sec and page of page, word 2003 isn't updating in normal vie

Hi,

I had office 2000 and updated to office 2003. Now in word, in normal view,
the task bar at the bottom that shows page, sec and page of page, isn't
updating. I have to change to print layout view to have the three fields
update themselfs with info. then as I'm writting and adding more pages, while
back in normal view (the view I prefer) it doesn't update, in fact sometimes
the infor will disapear, I have to swithch back to print layout to have those
fields show up and or update.

I've installed all the updates as of 04.27.08 but still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks