Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sri[_2_] Sri[_2_] is offline

Default Unlock Forms in 2007

Hello,

I was using office 2003 before i unsed to lock and unlock forms using
format tool bar clicking on the lock button.

Can someone help me in doing this in MS 2007...

I have a deliverable .. need urgently..

Can someone help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Add the 'Lock' command from that all commands group to the QAT. If you still
have access to Word 2003, you could create a custom toolbar containing the
forms commands and use it as an add-in -
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm