fcisp

Default MY GRAPHS WON'T STAY!!!!!

I am trying to keep a set of graphs linked in a document to their excel file.
The problem is that I cannot select the option to keep them the same size
and format when they are updated. The option is greyed out. Please help me.

katin42

There is a separate newsgroup designated for Excel, with specific subsections
of: New Users and Programming, among others. You might try your question
there, but keep this one posted, someone here still might be able to answer.