Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
what is a table box tool? what is a table box tool? is offline

Default what is a table box tool?

please answer my question..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

We are here at your beck and call. Not only can we do your homework for
you, but we can save you the trouble of turning it in too! Just give us
your teacher's email address and your name, and we will submit your
homework assignment to your teacher directly. Package deal only though.

what is a table box tool? wrote:

please answer my question..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Moreover... having used every version of Word that Microsoft has ever
published, I've never encountered anything in Word that's called a "table
box tool". There is a tool for controlling table borders, and there is a
text box tool for inserting text boxes. But it's not at all clear [to me,
anyway] which of these, if either, you mean.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
We are here at your beck and call. Not only can we do your homework for
you, but we can save you the trouble of turning it in too! Just give us
your teacher's email address and your name, and we will submit your
homework assignment to your teacher directly. Package deal only though.

what is a table box tool? wrote:

please answer my question..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

It could also be a simple nomenclature or language problem. Either the OP
doesn't know what it's called, or it's called something else in OP's native
language. I love a good mystery. I'll bet Agatha Christie would've made a
great MVP. ;-)

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Me neither. I thought g-n-o was taking the easy way out, myself. I was
wondering what sort of answer he would have sent to the OP's teacher.

so
all may benefit.

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

My first guess was that the OP is really lost and is asking about the
Table Box Tool (yes, there really is such a thing) in Quark Express.

My second guess was that Tables and Borders toolbar in Word 2002 or 2003
contains an Insert Table button that functions much like the Table Box
Tool in Quark Express.