Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TechWriter TechWriter is offline

Default Bugs fixed in 2007?

Can anyone help me? Nobody at MS seems to be able to answer my question,
unless I pay $49 for tech support.

All I want to know is -

1) Have the bullets/numbering bugs in Word 2002 been fixed in Word 2007?
These were pretty severe bugs, where the style you've set up will suddenly
change, and where all your numbered lists throughout the doc get hosed when
you insert another numbered section before them.
2) Have template been improved? They were a disaster in Word 2002.
3) Have cross-referencing abilities improved? Very weak in Word 2002.

Thank you anyone who can help me out with this. Debating updating, although
I really don't like the look of the new interface.... but if these major
bugs are gone, I will do it.