Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SJHMCSE SJHMCSE is offline

Default "Filename with Path" in Word 2007

For our users the last thing to be put on a letter is the filename
with the path in the footer. In Word 2003 we would select "Insert", then
"autotext",
then "Header/Footer", then "Filename with Path".
What is the best way to accomplish this in Word 2007?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

"SJHMCSE" wrote:

For our users the last thing to be put on a letter is the filename
with the path in the footer. In Word 2003 we would select "Insert",
then "autotext",
then "Header/Footer", then "Filename with Path".
What is the best way to accomplish this in Word 2007?
Thanks

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...747eff0eb17b26

--