Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kris Ives Kris Ives is offline

Default "highlighting"

In Word I was holding right mouse button down while I checked an address. A
comment box popped up saying that when the button is held down for x# of
seconds then ----- happens. Now if I click on a line or word everything
above or below is highlighted. I cannot get a curser either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Dec 17, 12:00*pm, Kris Ives Kris
wrote:
In Word I was holding right mouse button down while I checked an address. *A
comment box popped up saying that when the button is held down for x# of
seconds then ----- happens. *Now if I click on a line or word everything
above or below is highlighted. *I cannot get a curser either.

Close your document and reopen; or close Word and reopen.