Kevin

Default Document protection

I've created a form in Word and protected the document, allowing me to tab to
the fill-in fields, which is what I want to happen.

The problem and question is: Is there a way to freeze the non-tabbed protion
of the document so when something is typed in the form box the rest of the
writing does not move? i.e I have a form box in the middle of the sentence
and when it's filled in the rest of the sentence moves forward.

Thank you for the help,
Kevin