CyberTaz

Default add page to label document

Hello-

For what purpose? If you merge data for labels the one doc page will print
as many times as necessary based on the amount of data, with separate data
groupings on each page. The one page serves as a 'master' for as many copies
as necessary.

Likewise, if you print multiple sheets of the same label content using the
ToolsLetters and MailingsEnvelopes and LabelsLabels dialog.

Regards |:)

"pkferret" wrote:

How do I add a blank page of labels to the end of an existing label document,
AND
still maintain the same format.
--
pk