Copy Text Box

Old February 12th 20, 06:47 PM
Jon Jones Jon Jones is offline

Default Copy Text Box

Hi, I am wondering if there is an 'easy' way to automatically replicate the text in one text box to another?

For instance I have a bilingual letter (English on one page and Welsh on the other), so when entering the address in a text box on the English page is it possible that the same address is automatically updated on the Welsh page?

Thanks In Advance