Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "customized" pane in Word

Hi,

I'm trying to create a macro to view a pane with comments, insertions
and deletions only, no formatting (like the Reviewing Pane). I'm using
Word 2003. I have the line to show only comments, but I'm wondering
how to change it to have insertions and deletions as well in there...
it would also help if I could see the page where those changes are in
the document. In other words, I want to create a reviewing pane, but
without the formatting.

ActiveWindow.View.SplitSpecial = wdPaneComments

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Annie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

The best place to ask this type of question is in one of the Word VBA
newsgroups. :-)

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word