Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rookie rookie is offline

Default Address Book

I am using Word 2003 for the first time. When I try to address an envelope
from my address book I get a message that say's I have to sign in to
Microsoft Exchange. I cannot figure out how to do this.
I was using office 2000 on my old computer and this one came with 2003. My
address book is visible in Outlook.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Yes. The function requires Outlook as the default email application in order
to work.

Rookie wrote:
No it is not.
Should it be?