grannygumbo

Default envelopes

I have figured out how to type some special words onto an envelope - but
can't figure out how to save them so I don't have to re-type every single
envelope I want to print. Is there any way to save an envelope and re-use it
over and over
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:38:03 -0700, "grannygumbo"
wrote:

I have figured out how to type some special words onto an envelope - but
can't figure out how to save them so I don't have to re-type every single
envelope I want to print. Is there any way to save an envelope and re-use it
over and over

Save the envelope as a template. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm and, in
particular, the link to the downloadable template just before the
final picture.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman