ercj

Default E-mail mail merge: how do I work around the security feature.

I installed the ClickYes utility and tried a merge to electronic mail in
plain text. Although I didn't get the annoying security feature windows
asking for verification, no email messages were sent. I tried the merge with
message as an attachment, same result. In short, all attempts to merge to
email gave same result as formerly trying to merge in HTML format, i.e.
nothing happened. Tried suspending ClickYes, same result. So I uninstalled
ClickYes and rebooted. Same result. Since I installed ClickYes, I cannot do
any kind of mail merge to email. Very frustrating. At least before I
installed ClickYes I could do a mail merge to email and click the 'Yes'
button a bazillion times to get it to work. Now it doesn't work at all ever
since I installed and the uninstalled ClickYes. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. I'm using Word 2003 and Outlook 2003.

ERCJ

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See the ClickYes utility linked from the download page of my web site.

Jaloway wrote:
Outlook requires approval of each email send out by another program,
even Word. I am trying to do a mail merge to email and Outlook makes
me wait five seconds before I can approve each email. This defeats
the purpose of doing an email mail merge. Is there any way I can work
around this security feature?