Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mm18 mm18 is offline

Default Copying content of HTML Document

Sometime ago, I posted a question on the Microsoft forum that involved
wanting to keep the original creation date of a Word document when I
retrieved it. The Word program was changing the date to the current date. A
Microsoft adviser responded with the suggested changes I needed to make.

However, I now have another problem because of this. If I copy some text
from a Web HTML document and copy it to Word, the document is full of
hyperlinks and the text is unreadable unless I manually go through the text
and convert all the hyperlinks to text. This is not a usable solution.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.