Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default how to reverse the paragraph order in a word document ?

I have a large chronological text log of a problem diagnosis and resolution.
I was entered by the updaters adding the most recent updates and status to
the top of the log. so.... the earliest entries are at the bottom and the
latest are at the top.
I would like to re-order / reverse the paragraphs so that it reads

Tell me how folks. Thanks. John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're _really_ lucky, every paragraph begins with a date, and you
can just select the whole text and do Sort from wherever they've put
the Table commands in 2007.