Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Mc Beth Mc is offline

Default re-locking forms word 2007

I am in Word 2007, using a form that I created in Word 2003. I followed Jay's
steps (from July, 2008) to "Check the box for "Allow only this type of
editing in the document" and set the dropdown below that to "Filling in
forms". Then click the "Yes, start enforcing protection" button."

However, the "start enforcing protection" is greyed out and won't let me
re-protect the form. How would I fix this? Anyone have any ideas?
--
Thanks,
Beth
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Mc Beth Mc is offline

ignore - received error message when posting so I reposted, not realizing it
posted my message

--
Thanks,
Beth