Junie

Default How do I turn off the fraction mode function?

I would like to be able to type 1/4 or 1/2 and not have Word reduce the size
of 1/4 or 1/2. I want the fractions to remain the same size as the rest of
the text?
Stefan Blom

You can undo the modification by pressing Ctrl+Z as soon as you see
it. To disable the feature, click AutoCorrect on the Tools menu. Click
the AutoFormat As You Type tab and clear the option to replace
fractions with fraction characters. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP