Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VlnChemE

Default Instert cross reference to list of captions and display as list

I woud like to insert a cross references to several captions and have it
display as a list. i.e. Have captions for figure 1, figure 2, figure 3 and
figure 4. Then have a cross reference to figures 1-3 and have it read (in
the text) as

In figures 1-3, ...

Is there anyway to do this. I have seen how to list them individually, but
not in a list. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Perhaps clciking on INSERT on the menu and selecting INDEX AND TABLES and
then click on the TABLE OF FIGURES tab will do it for you.
--
Kevin Backmann