Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clive130651 Clive130651 is offline

Default How do I modify "Start In" in Properties. Using "C:\Docs" fails

Hi, I'm using XP on both my old and new laptops. In neither case can I
permanently modify the "Start In" command box in Properties. I have tried in
Word, Excel and Access and have tried combinations of e.g. "C:\Docs" C:\Docs
"C:\Docs\" C:\Docs\ and many other. Given that I cant maker it work in either
version of XP then I guess I'm just not doing it right !!

Can anyone help me out of this frustration please