Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gil gil is offline

Default ribbon: code to activate add-ins view

Hi All,

I'm seeking VBA code to "click the Add-Ins tab" for 2007? Any ideas?

I'm wanting it to make a new or additional link from the ribbon to the added-in toolbars. I do know you can just click on add-ins.

TIA,

Gil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gil gil is offline

Thanks Graham,
You pointed me in this direction last month and I took your recommendations to heart. I've learned a fair amount about ribbons
altho I'm sure I still have a lot to learn. I've managed to split the ribbon's Home tab and rename it allowing me to put my button
in that tab where I wanted it, using Greg's information. I would like the button to open or show or shift the focus to the addin's
tab. I do not know if the addin's tab has an "office control id" for changing the add-in's tab location in the ribbon
I have finally moved forward with making a userform function like a toolbar ... altho I'll have a lot of work to do. I think it may
actually be preferable anyway.

Graham, your pointer was good. !

Gil