Jen Gregory

Default Editing Time

How is the total editing time (File, Properties, Statistics) calculated? I
have an instructor who is trying to use the time there to determine how much
time her students spent composing a paper.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Gregory

Thanks for your help... I'd been testing this in my office and I didn't think
it was an accurate count of minutes spent actually editing the document.

Thank you!